English and Japanese text only.
BT0093 Ishinomaki City
Custom program to see Ishinomaki and/or Onagawa and interact with local people. Choose contents, duration, and season tailored to the needs of companies, organizations, and student groups.
1. "Learn about Ishinomaki or Onagawa" contents group
2. "Ishinomaki's key industry: fishery experience" contents group
3. "Experience the highlights of Ishinomaki or Onagawa" contents group
Create custom-made courses by selecting contents from 1 to 3.
More details in the remarks column.
Learn about the earthquake and tsunami and experience the attractive points of Ishinomaki or Onagawa.
1. The power of the disaster, knowledge for volunteering, and preparation for disasters.
2. Learn about the recovery from the efforts of local residents to push forward
3. Learn about disaster prevention and damage reduction from local storytellers and experience things that you can only find in this region.
Half-day course: 2,000 yen per person up to 4 hours, One-day course: 3,000 yen per person
Half-day course: 3,000 yen per person up to 4 hours, One-day course: 4,500 yen per person
2 hours to a few days. Negotiable.
Earthquake / Tsunami
General / Voluntary organizations for disaster prevention / Local Authorities / Enterprises / Elementary, junior high and high schools / University students / Educators / NPOs and NGOs / All
Lecture / Workshop / Lecture tour
General Incorporated Association Peace Boat Center Ishinomaki