English and Japanese text only.
１ About BOSAI + Tourism
BOSAI + Tourism has been set up to introduce the BOSAI + Tourism Program, where experiences of the Great East Japan Earthquake and other disasters are introduced on the web site. You can learn lessons from those experiences and utilize them for your future BOSAI. By visiting this site, you can prevent your memories of disasters from fading away and obtain knowledge about BOSAI. You can also enjoy tourism contents.
２ Recommended Environment
Although we are trying to enable BOSAI + Tourism to be browsed in as many environments as possible, we recommend the following environments so that you can enjoy better expressions.
- We recommend the following browsers.
- InternetExplorer11 or later versions/Microsoft Edge (the latest version)/ Google Chrome (the latest version)/ Mozilla Firefox (the latest version)
- MacOS 10／MacOS 10
Safari (the latest version)/Google Chrome (the latest version)/ Mozilla Firefox (the latest version)
iOS 10 or later versions: Safari (the latest version)/Android 7 or later versions: Google Chrome (the latest version)
- This site includes contents that need plug-ins.
- We recommend that you install the following plug-ins.
"To see PDF files, you need Adobe Reader, which is provided for free by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
You can Download Adobe Reader from here."
３ Use of [BOSAI] + [Tourism] Archive and BOSAI + Tourism Contents
(1) You can search contents and information which local governments have registered, including Sendai City and Miyagi Prefecture in BOSAI + Tourism.
(2) You can narrow down your search by local governments' names, types of disasters or categories using a key word.
(3) We give special consideration to allow you to utilize disclosed information as freely as possible to make the most of future BOSAI + Tourism.
４ Notes for Use
- ①It is free to set up a link to your website in principle, but please do not indicate a page of BOSAI + Tourism inside the frame.
- ②Please be advised that you may be requested to unlink, when the contents of link source page violate rules and regulations or are contrary to public order or morality.
- ①The copyright and other rights of the contents shall belong to Miyagi Prefecture, Sendai City, other cooperating municipalities and contents providing organizations, and entities that are allowing the use of their contents.
- ①Miyagi Prefecture and Sendai City pay careful attention to information on the site, however we do not guarantee in any way the contents or its completeness, accuracy, recency, usefulness, safety, quality and other properties of the contents. Please be advised that Miyagi Prefecture and Sendai Prefecture are not responsible for any consequences that arise from a judgment or an action made by a user based on the information posted on the site.
- ②All information posted on this site was valid at the time it was posted. After being posted on the site, names and contents are subject to change without prior notice and some information may change due to the lapse of time.
- ③Some contents on this site may be linked to other sites. The contents of these sites are not guaranteed by Miyagi Prefecture or Sendai City. We do not bear any responsibility for the contents linked to our website.
- ④The address of this site including that of the top page is subject to change without prior notice. Please be advised that Miyagi Prefecture and Sendai City do not bear any responsibility for the effects arising from the change of address of this site such as unlinking or other display defects.