BT0026 Higashi-Matsushima City
Held over 2 days （1 night）, participants will understand “self-help” and experience “mutual assistance” through lectures and practical activities.
The curriculum for the longer course of 5 days （4 nights） develops the understanding of “self-help” and “mutual assistance” to a much higher, deeper level.
• Conducted by 1 instructor and 1 assistant instructor for each group （10 people or less）.
• Focus on learning through experience in cooperation with the local community
The training is comprised of escape drills, evacuation support drills （Smartwatch）, outdoor activities （farming and fishing experience）, and so on.
• “Professionals of crisis management” who have had experience in the Self-Defense Forces, police and firefighting organization will give guidance and supervision.
• Participants will be able to decide to evacuate for themselves.
• Participants will be able to choose the place to evacuate for themselves
• Participants will be able to act while vocalizing words related to the action
• Participants will be able to live within a group
• Participants will get a sense of accomplishment and courage
Up to 60 people
Each program is different. Please check the homepage for details. http://kibotcha.com/camp/
Summary of disaster mitigation camps.
Day trips starting from 2 hours to 2 day plans including an overnight stay
Lecture / Workshop / Self-guided tour / Other (Practical training)
Kirintyou Inc. "KIBOTCHA"